Top 4 Easy Beet Juice Recipes for Your Healthy Body
Author: Naufal - Friday, 15 Jan 2016
Beet, as known as beetroot, is a vegetable packed with full of nutrients and vitamins. Beetroot is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, plus anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic. Besides, beetroot also contains bunch of minerals, such as: potassium, iron, manganese, folate, fiber, and magnesium. From all of those good substances, beetroot has given so many benefits for our body, especially for preventing and treating certain disease. The recent study has stated that beet juice can prevent cancer or tumor, reducing anemia, lowering high blood pressure, and also good for people with heart disease. Here are 5 beet juice recipes that will boost your energy and make your body healthier.
1. Beetroot Apple Ginger Juice
If you are looking for a healthy and tasty juice to start your busy day, this beet juice recipe is something you should drink. Combining beet along with ginger and apple, this juice undeniably contains lots of fiber. Apple is quite good for boosting your immune system and controlling your body weight, whilst ginger and will keep your digestive system healthy all day.
All you need to prepare is:
- 2 Apples
- Ice cube
- Lime or honey (optional)
- A glass of mineral water (if you use blender instead of juicer)
How to make this beet juice recipe:
- 1. Cut the beetroot into small pieces.
- 2. Put beetroot and ginger into your juicer or blender.
- 3. Peel the apple and cut it into small pieces, throw into the juicer or blender.
- 4. Mix it all together.
- 5. You can give a little bit of lime juice or a drizzle of honey.
- 6. Add some ice cubes to make it cold. Your fresh beetroot apple ginger juice is ready to serve
2. Beet Double Berry Juice
Double berry, which stands for Strawberry and Blueberry, is high in anti-oxidant to prevent free radicals in your body. Moreover, apple helps you to lower cholesterol by its soluble fiber and bring back your losing energy. If you get tired after working out and burning your fat, this beet juice recipe is a perfect choice for you. This delicious juice will recover your body and boost your energy after doing sport.
The ingredients you need:
- A cup of Strawberries
- A cup of Blueberries
- 2 apples
- Ice cubes
How to make Beet Double Berry Juice:
- 1. Cut beetroot and strawberries into small pieces.
- 2. Put beet along with strawberries and blueberries into the juicer.
- 3. Throw the apples in the juicer.
- 4. Mix them well. Add ice cubes to make it more fresh.
- 5. Your juice is ready to serve.
3. Orange Beet Juice
This beet juice recipe is definitely a delicious drink that will shower you with bunch of vitamin. Combining beetroot with lemon, orange, apple and carrot, this juice is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Both apple and carrot are rich in fiber, plus making your skin healthier. Moreover, lemon is good for detoxification in your body. This juice is also perfect for your breakfast, especially if you are in losing weight program. Orange beet juice will definitely make your stomach flat without feeling hungry!
All you need to prepare to make this beet juice recipe:
- 1 large beetroot
- 1 peeled apple
- 2 carrots
- ½ lemon
- Peeled oranges
- Ice cubes
How to make Orange beet Juice
- 1. Cut beetroot, apple and carrots into small pieces.
- 2. Proceed beetroot, apple and carrot in the juicer.
- 3. Add lemon and oranges in the juicer.
- 4. Mix it all. Your juice is ready to serve
4. Pineapple Beet Juice
This is a super healthy beet juice recipe that you must try. This juice can aid digestion and relieve constipation. Pineapple is a good source of dietary fiber while carrot is a good source of vitamin A. A perfect match for your healthier body!
Ingredients that you have to prepare:
- ¼ peeled pineapple
- 4 carrots
- 1 beet
- ½ ginger
- Ice cubes
How to make:
- 1. Put pineapple into the juicer.
- 2. Add carrots, ginger and beet into the juicer.
- 3. Mix them well and add ice cubes. Your healthy Pineapple Beet juice is ready to serve.