The Best Quinoa Recipes, Follow the Steps
Author: Naufal - Monday, 12 Sept 2016
Quinoa is a species of the goose foot genus. It contains high protein. In 100 grams of Quinoa contains carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals, and less fat. Quinoa can be the best menu for your daily meal. To make it more nice and delicious, we can make one of the best quinoa recipes: fried quinoa chicken. In making this recipe, we should prepare all ingredients such as:
- Olive oil (50 ml)
- Quinoa (400 grams)
- Chicken (200 grams)
- Chili (10 pieces)
- Salt (½ tea spoons)
- Onion (4 pieces)
- Garlic (4 pieces)
- Ketchup (4 tea spons)
- Eggs (2 pieces)
- Flour (100 grams)
In making this best quinoa recipes, the first we should prepare for the fried chicken
- Prepare 200 grams of fresh chicken and choose the chest part that less fat. Slice the chicken into a small part and split out the fatty skin. Take the flesh only and split out the bones.
- After you have finished slice the chicken, turn on your stove and boil the sliced chicken into hot water for about 30 minutes. Wait until it well done. Put the chicken and split it out from the water. Take the well done chicken in a plate.
- Prepare 2 eggs in the bowl and add a little salt. Stir it together until it blended.
- After that, put the boiled chicken and dip the well done chicken into eggs in the bowl. Dip it for three times. Make sure that all of the chicken parts have covered with the eggs.
- After that, put the chicken and roll the chicken into the flour. Make sure that the flour has covered all parts of the chicken. Then, dip the floured chicken into the eggs for the second time, and roll it again into the flour.
- Then, fry the floured chicken with olive oil in a pan. We use olive oil because it is good for health. Stir it slowly while frying, make sure that all parts of the chicken is dipped into the olive oil.
- Wait for the chicken until it well done and has a gold color. Make sure that every part of the chicken is well done.
- Take some tissue on the plate, then put the fried chicken on it. The tissue is used to absorb the oil.
For the next, it is time for us to cook the quinoa.
- Prepare 400 kilograms of quinoa. Boil the 400 grams quinoa into a hot water, stir it slowly and wait until it well done for about 15 minutes.
- Put the well done quinoa and split out the water. Put it on a plate.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil in the pan. Turn on the stove and wait until it warm.
- Slice the onion and garlic into a thin shape.
- Put the sliced onion and garlic in the pan and stir it. Wait until it warm and has a good smells.
- Then, put the boiled quinoa into the pan and mix it together with the onion and garlic. Stir it slowly.
- After that, put the fried chicken on the pan and mix it together.
- For the finishing, add some salt, chili and ketchup, stir it together for about 5 minutes, and your best quinoa recipes is ready to serve.
To make it even better, you can complete this recipes by adding some sliced fresh vegetables such as cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce. The combination of quinoa and vegetables contains much of minerals and vitamins that good for our metabolism systems. It also less cholesterol and can avoid some bad disease such as strokes and heart attack. The most important thing in cooking a quinoa is that we do not need to cook it in a long time. The long cooking process of quinoa can decrease its benefits. So, these recipes, is one of the best quinoa recipes you can try.
If you are used to cook, actually you can create you own recipe as long as you use the similar ingredients above. You may also replace some of them with another fruits or vegetables as long as you like it.