French Onion Green Bean Casserole Recipes
Author: Naufal - Saturday, 15 Oct 2016
Nowadays, there are so many unhealthy foods that provided for us. We can find many foods that is easy and ready to serve like junk food and fast food. Behind those all that unhealthy foods is not good for our health and can cause some disease. In another hand, many people like to enjoy that unhealthy food because they think it is delicious. Actually, we can get some delicious taste from the healthy foods. We can find it in some vegetables and one of the menus is green bean casserole. This healthy food is also awesome when we combine it with some French onion. Dont be so curious, because we will give you some recipes. So, this is the step in making French onion green bean casserole recipes you can make.
In making the french onion green bean casserole recipes, we need to prepare some ingredients.
- Mushroom (6 pieces)
- Cornstarch flour (1 spoon)
- Wheat flour (1 spoon)
- Butter (1 spoon)
- Liquid Milk (150 ml)
- Garlic – Sliced (1 pieces)
- French Onion (5 pieces)
- Salt – (¼ spoon)
- Pepper powder (¼ spoon)
- Celery (1 pieces)
There are some steps in making this french onion green bean casserole. This is a based mushroom soup, so the most important thing, for the first we should make the cream of mushroom soup.
- For the first, turn on the stove and put the pan. After that, put and warm one spoon of the butter on the pan. Let it melted and stir it slowly if needed. After that, pour one pieces of garlic and one pieces of onion on the warm butter. Stir and mix it slowly. Wait until it has a nice smell flavor.
- After that, after you mix and warm all the butter, garlic and onion, pour one spoon of the wheat flour on the pan. You can stir it slowly until it well done. After enough, you can turn off the stove.
- After you have cooked the butter, garlic, onion, and mix that with wheat flour, its time for you to pour the liquid milk. But dont forget, you can pour it after you turn off the stove for some minutes. When you pour the milk, you can stir it slowly all around. After some minutes, you can turn on the stove again. When the stove is on, you should still stir and mix the batter slowly.
- The next step, its time for you to pour the main ingredients. Put 6 pieces of mushroom, ¼ spoon of salt, and ¼ spoon of pepper powder. Actually, you can add another portion of the salt and pepper powder if you want. It depends on your taste. You should stir it slowly all around to make it really blended. Cook it well, and wait until it well done.
- In another hand, you should prepare one spoon of Cornstarch flour. You can make some creamy batter by blend the Cornstarch flour with a little water. Stir it and mix it until it blended well.
- After that, if you have finished cooking the mushroom, you can put the Cornstarch flour batter together with the mushroom batter. Stir it and mix it well until it well done and has a soft texture. Mix it for some minutes on the turned on stove. After it is well done, you can turn off the stove.
In making the french onion green bean casserole recipes, the nest step is to prepare the additional french onion for the topping. There are some steps in frying the french onion to make it perfect.
- Put 4 pieces of french onion and slice it into a little pieces.
- Turn on the stove and put some butter on the pan. Warm the butter on the pan with a little fire. After that, put the sliced french onion. Stir and mix it slowly all around. Make sure that the french onion is well done and wait until it has a nice flavor.
Then, the next step in making this healthy food is to add the french onion as the topping. Take the cooked mushroom cream on the plate and then, pour the sliced celery and the fried french onion on the top of the mushroom cream as the topping. It is a delicious food that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, or for the dinner.