Best Moist Vanilla Cupcake Recipe, You Must Try!
Author: Naufal - Monday, 25 Feb 2019
If some people had to choose what is the best thing in the world ever exist, their answer could be desserts. Who does not love dessert? Dessert is a closing course which is served after the main course in a set menu. It usually tastes sweet and fresh because it has the aim to relieve the taste of the main course. Ice cream, cake, and pie are mostly used as the basis of making dessert. Dessert can also be served as the companion when you have tea time with friends, family, or colleagues.
There are so many kinds of dessert. If it could be mentioned, there are crepes, banana split, souffle, caramel custard, mousse de chocolate, jellies, bread and butter pudding, and baked Alaska. However, one of the most popular desserts that loved by many people is a cupcake.
Cupcake is a small sponge cake made from flour, butter, and eggs and it has toppings on top of it. Cupcake is favorite since it is easy to be made at home and does not need any difficult-to-find ingredients. Besides, there are so many bakeries opened and sell cupcakes than before, so it has indeed become popular. However, this article will tell you the best moist vanilla cupcake recipe so that you can make it yourself at home.
How To Make Moist Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Before you make a moist vanilla cupcake, you need to prepare the ingredients and cooking pieces of stuff which will be used.
200 g of flour
100 g butter in room temperature
185 g of sugar
125 ml of milk
One teaspoon of vanilla extract
One teaspoon of baking powder
250 g of butter at room temperature
150 g of icing or powder sugar
One teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla powder
Two tablespoons of milk or cream
After you are done preparing the ingredients you can start making the cupcake. Here are the steps:
- First, preheat the oven to 180 C or 365 F and put the cupcakes liner on the muffin tray
- Second, prepare a big bowl, then put butter and sugar, after that beat them using a hand mixer in a high speed for about 7 minutes until it is white and fluffy.
- Third, put the eggs at the same time and remix it until it is dense.
- Fourth, add flour by sifting it into the bowl. Continue with baking powder, vanilla extract, and milk and then mix it at low speed for 1 minute. Make sure that all of the ingredients are combined well and the batter is thick.
- Fifth, pour the batter into the muffin tray and make sure that the mixture only poured half of the muffin tray. You can use an ice cream scope to pour the mix.
- After the muffin tray fulfilled utterly, please put it in the oven and bake it for about 30 minutes.
- Next, take the cupcakes from the oven. You have to be careful when taking it out because it must be so hot.
- Then, wait for it to cool completely.
While you are waiting for the cupcake cooling, you can make the buttercream frosting. Direction:
- Prepare a big bowl and add butter to make the buttercream. Then mix it well for about 7 minutes.
- After that, put the icing sugar by sifting it into the big bowl. Then you can remix it for about 3 minutes.
- Put the vanilla extract and the cream or milk into the bowl. If you want to make it colorful, you can add food coloring with any color that you want and then mix it for another 1 minutes. Mix until it is thick and fluffy.
- Moreover, then, prepare the piping bag and put the batter into it. Cut the tip of the piping bag and put the nozzle to make the buttercream frosting looks beautiful.
- If the cupcakes are completely cool, you can pipe the buttercream frost on top of the cake or whatever you want.
- You can add sprinkles, cheese, or any other decorations to make it beautiful.
- So Cupcakes are ready to serve!
Those are the ingredients and directions on how to make the best moist vanilla cupcake. You can try it at home and make any changes according to your taste and interest. It is quite easy yet also hard to make. Because it needs the right dose in both the cake and the buttercream frost, if the treatment is not proper, it can make the cupcake are sodden and are not moist to eat. Same goes to the buttercream frost, if the dose is not balanced, it can make the buttercream frost mushy and hard to be piped on the top of the cupcake.