Banana Pancakes Recipe with Gluten Free
Author: Estelle Tully - Saturday, 06 Jun 2020
Once you look for the best breakfast menu, banana pancakes would be the best options to choose. For some reason, pancakes are a healthy breakfast once you can mix them together with other topping. As one of the healthy fruit bananas can be better to mix with pancakes as you can find them easily. Thus, you need to look for the best instruction to cook this pancake for having tasty result.
Some people would have different ways to make a pancake, most of them will try to mix the ingredient with flour. However, there is many different kinds of flour that you need to choose if you want to consume a healthy pancake. The best flour to use for pancakes is a gluten free ingredient since you have to provide a healthy food for your family.
How to Make Banana Pancakes
There is a simple way to create banana pancakes as you only need to prepare 3 ingredients. There should be eggs, flour or powder, and fruit to cook this special pancake. It would be better if you can find a gluten free powder which is better for your health without any risk for having some illness inside your tummy. The banana would need to choose based on your need which having sweeter taste to bite.
- Prepare 1 ½ large bananas, you need to ripe to overripe the banana around 200grams or including to 7oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 eggs.
- Prepare maple syrup, butter, and other fruits for serving.
Step to cook:
- Prepare a mixing bowl to mix everything inside.
- Crack 2 eggs and stir them inside the bowl. Do not forget to add baking powder whisk them all to combine.
- Prepare another mixing bowl to add ½ large bananas. However, the pancakes would taste like banana omelet rather than pancakes.
- Before you add them into the pancakes powder, try to mash them with a potato masher. You can use fork as other options but do not put too much banana inside.
- To make a fluffy pancake, you need to use only ripe banana and not too much.
- The next step is to pour wet mixture into a mashed banana. Try to stir to combine and if it is not fluffy enough try to add more eggs.
- Prepare a frying pan and preheat with a medium low heat. This is the best temperature to create fluffy and tasty pancakes.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of butter that should be enough to cook each mini pancake on the frying pan.
- Once you found that the powder is already activated, try to flip it over and cook for another minutes.
- It should be difficult to flip the pancake; you can try to use a wooden spoon and try not to break the powder.
- Remember, you can only use 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter for each pancake. Either you will break the pancake and turn into an omelet.
- The trick is, the smaller the pancake it would help you to flip them on the pan.
Why Do You Need a Gluten Free Pancakes?
- Healthy digestion
Gluten is one of the ingredients which often used inside of the bakery product. However, there are many different types of people which cannot take any gluten inside their body. Once they consume too much or a bit of gluten, it would create a mess inside of their digestion. Thus, it would be better for you once you want to cook a pancake to use a gluten free powder.
- Healthy stomach
Human bodies would not be able to take too much nutrition that would create worse situation inside their stomach. In the other hand, people in the world often prefer to eat some bread and do not look for the nutrition inside. Thus, you need to pay attention with the gluten inside the pack to make sure if you would be able to have a healthy stomach.
- Free from allergic
Many people have some serious allergic once they consume gluten product. However, there is another option to get save from gluten such as consuming a flour or powder with gluten free. Making this pancake for breakfast would help you to stay safe, as you can choose whether the powder is a gluten free or not. You can always be free from allergic and be able to afford a healthy life.
- Impact to the skin
Medically research said that gluten is one of the impactful ingredients which may disrupt human bodies. For example, you may hard to afford a healthy skin because gluten is not a good nutrition to your skin. It would be better if you try to consume vitamin E or supplement to stay healthy once you consume too much gluten.
What is Nice to Serve with Pancakes?
- Blueberry and strawberry
There are many ingredients that may add to your pancakes. As a topping, blueberry and strawberry is one of the best options to add. It has better taste that is able to bring joy once you consume your pancakes, also it is quite healthy for your body.
- Ice cream
Almost everyone in this world would love to eat an ice cream. Start from today, you may add an ice cream with your favorite flavor for pancake. It would have better taste with creamy texture and sweet sensation. However, you cannot consume banana pancake with ice cream every day because it is not good to your body. Too much sugar may lead to a diabetes illness.
- Maple syrup
As the best options, maple syrup is one of the basic ingredients for your pancake. Maple syrup would be tasty for your pancake and it is healthier for your body.
From many other breakfast menus, banana pancakes are one of the best choices with a healthy ingredient. You may create this pancake with a gluten free, which better for you and your family nutrition and it still can be tasty once you can mix everything together. Most of pancakes often mixed with different kind of fruit or even with ice cream, children would love to eat this special menu for breakfast